Postponed!

POSTPONED! SUP Club 2024: 2nd October

Info

POSTPONED! Sadly, as there simply isn’t a suitable venue to safely suit this week’s conditions and weather, we have no option but to postpone SUP Club. A strong north-easterly wind isn’t viable at the coast, with a 0.65m low tide at 19.42 and an 18.32 sunset. And after recent rain, with more coming today (Tuesday), while the Chelmer won’t have burst its banks, it will be in pretty full flow – which we simply can’t risk for a dusky, dark, mixed ability paddle. Sorry to do this twice in a row, but this late in the season we’re reliant on suitably safe conditions … so see you next week? If not for a ridiculously early paddle, then our Charity Curry night afterwards.

Info
Category:
Location: n/a
Date: 02/10/2024
Duration: 1 Day