tbc

POSTPONED: SUP Club 2025 – Wednesday 23rd July

Info

POSTPONED: Sadly, there’s still a tenacious thunderstorm risk holding on some forecasts, which is a red flag for SUP Club… Although not guaranteed (and of course it might well turn out lovely!) it would be irresponsible for us to run the risk of lightning during SUP Club, so have no option but to postpone if there’s any storm predictions on the forecasts. There’s certainly been plenty around already this week and we’re not through this weather pattern quite yet, so as both the Met Office and BBC suggest a realistic chance of storms in our area, afraid we will have to postpone tonight. Hopefully see you back on the water next week though?

Info
Location: tba
Date: 23/07/2025
Duration: 1 Day