POSTPONED: Water Wombles – Sunday 14th January 2024


Postponed: sadly it’s too cold for an on-water pick this weekend, so we are postponing this spring tide weekend. For the first of our 2024 litterpicks, we will of course be guided by the weather – which might well mean we have to be on foot. So weather allowing, we could be on foot on Saturday 20th January, most likely from Hullbridge. We will update in the week approaching: TBC (and maybe rescheduled if necessary) on forecast…

Location: TBA
Date: 14/01/2024
Duration: 1 Day